Thursday, March 27, 2008

Rachel did it!!! $3000 +

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you who helped Rachel meet her goal for the National Walk for Epilepsy!!!! She's at $3036....and there's still plenty of time to give even more!

Rachel is flying to Washington DC and will be walking this Saturday. And while she's there....I will be hosting another Crop for the Walk in my studio. Sorry, we're all sold out!

I want to thank these companies for sponsoring the prizes for my crops:

After Midnight Stamps
MSE
Beacon Adhesives
The Hammond Group
Amaco
Tombow

And a very special thanks to the gals who provided make-n-takes:

Sherri
Judy
Kelly
Shelly
Kathy
Kathleen

And more special thanks to those who helped me set up my studio for these events:

Rose,
Shelly
Ginni
Kathy

And have I thanked Kathy enough yet? What a great friend, great help...and she even brings her puppies for us to pet!

I have such an amazing network of friends and these crops would not have been near as much fun had it not been for all of you and all that you do to keep my little studio a place where we can all gather to play!!!

OK....and eat! LOLOL!

No comments: