Sunday, March 9, 2008

More Greencraft....

Making something new out of something someone else didn't want. My friend, Shelly, was over from Nebraska and brought me a huge bag of colorful leather and suede scraps. Claims she didn't want them. Hmmmm......

Sizzix has some new dies that cut out doll clothes. And I am a huge fan of anything to do with dolls. I had a huge crop here yesterday and we were playing a little before the crop with leather. Oh Shelly, you should never give away anything!!! Look what you can do with that sizzix die, and the Wizard:



And of course, I had to dress Lucy in overalls, a red shirt and green shoes....all done with the Wizard and the sizzix die.



I'll just bet Shelly will want all that wonderful leather and suede back once she sees this! Not happening!

And how did I make Lucy's eyes shine? A drop of Glossy Accents....and a litttle on her hair. Now isn't she just too cute? And don't you just want a little Lucy all your own? Well, check out my blog homepage, on the right side, you can find all my stamps that are for sale! Or, you can go to After Midnight Stamps....she sells them as well! And then we can all say "I Love Lucy" just for the fun of it!!!

No comments: