Monday, October 1, 2007

Belle Armoire and Belle Armoire Jewelry

Yesterday, we were in LA at 8:30 am and I met with Jenny Doh at Stampington! Hang on to your hats!!! She took 19 pieces of jewelry and ordered 10 more pieces to do a total of SIX articles for upcoming magazines!

WOW!

I think I'm still on cloud 9....I just can't believe it!!!

My deadline for all those pieces is October 15. I am going to be so busy the next couple of weeks...I don't know where to start...my head is just spinning! But I'm sure that once I sit down in my studio...it will all just fall into place!

Jenny asked me how long I had been a jewelry artists...and I said, "Oh, I'm not a jewelry artist at all...I'm a scrapbooker and altered artist!" Hmmmm....maybe I will have to change and be a jewelry artist....it really is so much fun! But I seriously doubt I could ever give up my love of playing with paper!

Today is a day off from creating. Kerry is having foot surgery. So it's a day to take care of him and make sure that he is on the road to recovery before I head back to my studio for a creative blast! I'm sitting here in the surgery waiting room, sketching out thoughts for more jewelry, how to take the tools I use for scrapbooking and stamping and altered art into a whole new world! What fun! What a great way to play!

No comments: